Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 1 with Flat Stanley

Dear Ady,

Today I went with Miss Becky, Kiyah and Sawyer to the library.  We looked at some books.  Here we are hanging out in the Biography section.

Kiyah was there for a painting class.  It was very fun and very messy!  I enjoyed the finished product though.  
Tomorrow we will pull the tape off of the painting and make it beautiful!  I will be sure to send you a picture of the painting.  

While Kiyah painted, I helped Miss Becky pick out two books for Hannah.  I also got to help Sawyer color a picture.  She made a valentine for Delilah.  
That's me hanging out in the really big box of crayons!  They were a little pointy, but because I am so flat, they didn't hurt me at all.

Miss Becky told me that in 3 days I am going to go with them all to Florida!  It sounds like a wonderful adventure.  I can't wait!  I will update you tomorrow.  

Flat Stanley

1 comment:

  1. Dear Flat Stanley,
    We hope that you have a good time in Florida and come home soon. Ady loved the picture of you and the painting, but wished you could pop out of it. Delilah loved your entire adventure. We will be waiting to see what you do next.
    Ady & Delialh

    ReplyDelete