Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wednesday -- Coming Home tomorrow

Dear Ady and Delilah,
Today is my last day in Florida! I am sad to leave, but I am glad that I am going to see you.

The weather was perfect today for the beach.  80 degrees!  So we spent a lot of time at the beach.  We snorkeled, boogy boarded, and made a sand castle.  I collected a lot of sea shells on the beach and soaked up the sunshine.  I liked snorkeling with Jaycie -- she looks funny in her big flippers!  They make her walk funny. 

I walked with Miss Becky, Jaycie, Kiyah, and Sawyer this morning.  We walked about 6 blocks and looked at all of the little beach houses.  I loved the really big ones located right on the water.  I also walked with Mr. Travis to the local library.  We returned some puzzles that Sawyer and I had checked out. 

See you soon!  Flat Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment